INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") provides for the regulation aimed at the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. PAOLO DEL CHICCA IMMOBILIARE, legally represented by Paolo Del Chicca, with registered office in Livorno, via Montebello 34 (hereinafter referred to as "Agency"), as Data Controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to art. . 13 of the GDPR:
1) Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal data are collected only from you, both at the time of registration on the website www.paolodelchicca.it and during the signing of the contract, and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of obligations relating to relations with the Agency, in particular:
a) for the insertion of personal data into company computer databases;
b) for accounting and invoicing;
c) for the management of receipts and payments;
d) to fulfill the obligations established by the forms of civil and fiscal law, by regulations, by community legislation.
The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and computer by the Data Controller, by the manager / managers and by the persons in charge with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
2) Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Agency is subject as Data Controller. The provision of your personal data is optional, but failure to provide it could make it impossible for us to establish the relationship or fulfill the contractual obligations or, in general, comply with legal obligations.
3) Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the aforementioned purposes, may be communicated to:
- natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax consultancy, notary studies, technical studies, auditing firms, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing centers, etc.) used by the Data Controller for the fulfillment of administrative obligations , accounting, commercial and management;
- banks for the provision of loans and for the management of receipts and payments;
- factoring or credit recovery companies;
- our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties.
Any communication will concern only the data that are necessary for the purposes described above. Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the European Union.
4) Retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Agency. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Agency will keep personal data related to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the obligations of contract and law, including tax. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period for the possible enforcement or defense of a right in court.
5) Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to articles. 15-22 of the GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our company. Agency (right of opposition right);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (c.d. right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases: (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of your personal data in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the preservation of personal data by the Agency is lawful if it is necessary to enable it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation right);
- to obtain that personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases: (a) You dispute the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such data personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of personal data by us; (c) personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons to the treatment with respect to those of the interested party (so-called limitation right);
- to receive, in a format of common use, readable by automatic and interoperable device, personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Any request addressed to the Owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail through the references below.
6) Owner and manager of the treatment